- How can I book a class? Open or Close
You need to register on our Web site first, to create an account. You also need to chose your registration type (pay-as-you-go or membership). After registration you may purchase a class and then book using that “credit”. Don’t forget to read terms and conditions.
- How can I book a personal training? Open or Close
Similar to the above, you need to register first through our website. You may choose between pay-as-you-go or membership registration option. Once you have registered, you need to buy Personal Training sessions/package. After that you can book your appointment with any of our personal trainers, depending on their availability.
- Can I cancel my appointment/booking?Open or Close
Yes. Cancellation of appointments/booking can be done up to 6h prior to that appointment.
- What is validity of registration? Open or Close
Yalla Fitness has lifetime valid registrations.
- Do I get anything for registering?Open or Close
Depending on the type of your registration (you may choose between pay-as-you-go and membership option) you will receive an RFID wristband which you need to use to enter the club and studios, or RFID wristband and heart rate monitoring chest belt (which shows your heart rate during the exercise classes in FUNCTIONAL FITNESS STUDIO)
- What classes are suitable for me? Open or Close
Classes in Yalla Fitness are suitable for fitness enthusiasts of any level. Our coaches will adjust the intensity according to you.
- What do I need to bring to the club for class? Open or Close
You need to have your exercise clothes, bottle of water, towel; and don’t forget your wristband without which you cannot enter the club/studio.
- How many classes can I attend? Open or Close
You can attend as many classes for which you have registered for in pay-as-you-go model. In membership model, you can attend one class per day.
- How can I get updates on club offerings, promotions, classes, etc? Open or Close
All information are available on our website. Don’t forget to subscribe and follow us on our social media channels for news and updates.